Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fun had by all!



What a day! This morning it was all about me. Baby B and I played, laughed and walked all around the room. It took about 10 minutes for him to warm up to us but after that what a blast we had. He still has his cold but that didn’t stop him. He spoke lots of ehs and ahs and offered us lots of smiles. We played with him for an hour late morning and when we returned in the afternoon his caretaker said he was all giggles after we left.

This afternoon it was all about John. John sat on a chair on one side of the room and Baby B crawled like a maniac to him, pulled himself up and wanted to sit on his lap. Then out of the blue he wanted a hug!!!! A HUG!!! I didn’t get a hug – I guess I need to grow some facial hair!

Now this is a tease picture. As you know I cannot post any pictures of him (his face) due to privacy laws--- but you all get to see his little work boots!! Enjoy!-Jodi

1 comment:

Jeff & Maria said...

Merry Christmas. Wow, a Christmas to remember. All your dreams came true!
Maria