Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shopping Fun!



Thanks to Mom, Lori, Jack & Kenny for the gift cards for Christmas. I was able to buy Baby B tons of clothes!!! I never thought clothes shopping for him would be just as much fun (or more) as clothes shopping for me! Check out the stuff....



There were sales everywhere!!!!! Look at the little boots.......


I am having a hard time finding footsie pajamas (preferably cotton) in size 18m-24m. All I come across is sizes for 12m and younger. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look???

Hopefully we will hear something this week about our court date. Please keep you fingers and toes crossed and send all your positive thoughts this way!!!!!!

Best,

Jodi

4 comments:

Carol said...

Children's place has the best footie pjs, they are perfect sizes and have the little flap over the zipper so the kiddos don't get poked. Carters have nice one's too. Shopping is so much fun, i can find all kinds of stuff for p.
Have fun.

Troy and Rachel said...

What a pile of goodies!! I love the boots. I think you'll have pone of the best dressed kids around!

Meghan, Bill and Nick said...

I second Carol, Children's Place has great footie pjs and they have thick fleecy ones plus thinner cotton styles.

I hope you hear good news about your court date soon!

Meghan, Bill and Nick said...

Your Tagged! You can see the rules on our blog:

http://mbgemmilladopt.blogspot.com/