Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still waiting......

No news is NOT good news. We are anxiously waiting our court date. As per my agency there is a good chance we will hear something at the end of the week.

Thanks to everyone for their PJ recommendations. I found what I was looking for on The Children’s Place website.

Now on to the fun stuff……..

I’ve been tagged. For those of you who are not familiar with “being tagged” in blogger world, it is similar to the chain emails we all receive. Meghan (a mother who adopted from Russia – check out her blog and her beautiful son Nick at mbgemmilladopt.blogspot.com) is the first to tag me with “Book Tag”.

Here are the rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five (or more) other people to do the same!

Since I am in my office and anyone who has seen my office knows it is filled with books from floor to ceiling. Luckily the closest book to me isn’t a law book but one of those trashy Vampire books I am addicted to.

Here goes……

“I really didn’t want to see Requiem tonight. I am still embarrassed that I’d added him to my list of food. But he’d been in England, so he’d seen the Harlequin in person, and recently. He’d be helpful. Or that’s what I told my-self as I nodded for Lisandro to let him in.”

I am going to tag:

Carrie & Michael
Joy
Keith & Becky
Tiger & Kar
Carol & Lance

Fingers and toes crossed that we get a date soon!

Jodi

1 comment:

Troy and Rachel said...

I hope you get some news soon! Thanks for sharing your closest book - it's always fu to see what everyone reads!