Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally Home!

After a 10 hour flight and only a few melt downs we made it back to NY!!! I apologize for not posting any pictures any sooner. We are exhausted and are trying very hard to get Carter on a schedule.

Carter is full of energy and having a great time. He woke at 4am Thursday morning and took his 2 naps. He gave Mommy a break on Friday morning and slept until 5 but only took 1 short nap today. I am hoping he lets us sleep until 6 tomorrow. Tomorrow we are going to the mall for new shoes (for him not me) and a new jacket. Sunday is the start of a busy week. First Carter gets to meet his grandma and uncle. Then a pediatrician appointment on Tuesday for his 15 month check-up and then meeting with the international pediatrician on Thursday. Also early Thursday morning Grandma is flying in from Vegas to spend 4 days with us (maybe Mommy can get a little extra sleep).

I have no more enegry to type so instead I will leave you with the pictures I promised.



Daddy, CArter and Mommy in front of St. Basil's Catherdral


Hey check out my new hat!

Our favorite thing to do in the hotel- pack and unpack the suit cases over and over again!



Chillin' with Dad.




I love being upside down!




I need a rest!




Check me out!
Good night!
Jodi





3 comments:

Jeff & Maria said...

Jodi,
Thanks for the update. Your family is beautiful. Enjoy every minute!
Maria

Troy and Rachel said...

He's adorable! I love the picture of him in the suitcase - kids and their packing abilities! Glad you made it home safe!

Unknown said...

JoJo & JB,

Congrats! Your son is adorable! I hope to be able to see you guys this summer for a quick visit!

Get some sleep!
Love,
David